SSP / AIP
School Strategic Plan (SSP)
The school strategic plan sets out a school’s strategic direction for the next four years, including the school’s purpose, values and environmental context, as well as goals, targets and key improvement strategies in the two student outcome areas:
- Achievement: To improve education outcomes for all students.
- Engagement: To improve students’ engagement and participation in learning.
- Wellbeing: To improve students’ health and wellbeing.
Annual Implementation Plan (AIP)
The school Annual Implementation Plan describes how the key improvement strategies in the school strategic plan and other significant projects will be put into operation in each of the four years of the strategic plan. Annual implementation planning assists schools to:
- plan and communicate their work for the coming year and how this will lead to achieving the goals and targets in the school strategic plan
- ensure efficient and effective allocation of resources to complete the work
- monitor progress and success.
Following our School Review in Term 4 2020, there is a new SSP and AIP. The school will be reviewed this year and a new strategic plan will be created. All staff, are expected to be familiar with the priorities and goals of the Jackson School Strategic and the Annual Implementation Plan. This work will form the basis of our professional learning at staff meetings. The SSP and AIP are available on the Professional Learning Portal and displayed in the staffroom.