SSP / AIP
School Strategic Plan (SSP)
The school strategic plan sets out a school’s strategic direction for the next four years, including the school’s purpose, values and environmental context, as well as goals, targets and key improvement strategies in the two student outcome areas:
- Achievement: To improve education outcomes for all students.
- Engagement: To improve students’ engagement and participation in learning.
- Wellbeing: To improve students’ health and wellbeing.
Annual Implementation Plan (AIP)
The school Annual Implementation Plan describes how the key improvement strategies in the school strategic plan and other significant projects will be put into operation in each of the four years of the strategic plan. Annual implementation planning assists schools to:
- plan and communicate their work for the coming year and how this will lead to achieving the goals and targets in the school strategic plan
- ensure efficient and effective allocation of resources to complete the work
- monitor progress and success.
Following our School Review in Term 4 2020, there is a new SSP and AIP. The school will be reviewed this year and a new strategic plan will be created. All staff, are expected to be familiar with the priorities and goals of the Jackson School Strategic and the Annual Implementation Plan. This work will form the basis of our staff professional learning.
The 2023 AIP is focused around the Framework for Improving Student Outcomes and DE priorities of:
- Learning – Support both those who need extra support and those who have thrived to continue to extend their learning, especially in numeracy
- Wellbeing – Effectively mobilise available resources to support students’ wellbeing and mental health, especially the most vulnerable